Saturday, October 25, 2014

WE'VE HIT $300!!!

With a little over eight hours to go, we have hit the $300 fundraising mark.  That is fantastic!

Once again, thank you to everyone who has taken the time to donate.  All money raised will go to the Alberta Children's Hospital.

Let me repeat that...

ALL MONEY RAISED.  100%.

All donations are tax deductible as well.  So it's like a double bonus.

Speaking of double bonus....I think I'll head up to the game room and kick my nephew's butt in a little old school Atari.  I'm planning on setting up a little "quarter arcade" to see if they can compete with The Master.....1983 version.

We'll get a few more dollars in donations and I've got a prize for the player who snags the high score on the day.

Thanks again for all your help today!

No comments:

Post a Comment